Castles of Sal reportage
Castles of salt is a children's non-governmental organization (NGO) located in Santa Maria on Sal island. The NGO works in conjunction with State projects to promote the general well-being of the most disadvantaged children. The main areas of action are education, nutrition and health.
To watch the reportage with a language of your choice, follow the instructions below.
- Click the play button to start the video
- After the bottom of the right side appears an icon of subtitles, as described in the image with the red arrow
Select the subtitle language of the video, the icon:
- click the subtitle icon at the bottom of the video
- Click Options
- Click translate Subtitles
- Select a language (English, for example)
- Click OK
Report: Association "castles of Salt" socio-educational funding is channelled to vulnerable children
Click on play to start the video. Then select the subtitle language of the video by clicking on the icon of subtitles. 1. click the subtitle icon at the bottom of the video 2. Click options 3. Click translate subtitles 4. Select a language 5. Click OK